ACCOUNTING Manager - Temple, Pennsylvania
|City, State||:||Temple, Pennsylvania
|Salary||:||US$40000.00 - US$55000.00 per year
|Contact||:||Beth Williams, Spherion, United States
|Phone / Fax||:||484-335-1000 / 484-335-1011
A growing Berks County company is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager-well versed in AP/AR, payroll, billing and all things accounting! The Accounts Receivable manager position requires the ability to lead a team of staff, while establishing a strong, “can do" culture within the team. This is to be done while developing a constant process improvement as well as searching for increased efficiency and a readily adaptation to align to the evolving demands of our company. Have the ability to deliver a positive customer experience, progressively enhancing the reputation of our company. Accounts Receivable/Billing function. Ensure delivery of team performance to customers in respect of timely, comprehensive and accurate raising of invoices and effective prompt collection of outstanding debt. Coordination and management of customer requested audits, minimizing disruption to daily operations while presenting a company enhancing experience for the customer. Provide the ability to respond to the growth driven demands,continuous duties involve management, development and motivation of staff.
- Review customer credit history and set credit limits.
- Resolve collections issues
- Approve and post accounts receivable activity to general ledger on a weekly basis.
- Work with Sales & Customer Service for all special billing requests.
- Drive continuous improvement in billing and collection processes.
- Manage accounting department
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- Management experience 2-3 years
- Great Plains or Moversuite experience a plus
- Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Minimum of 1-3 years of collections experience
- Ability to use computer system and calculator
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language
- Ability to perform and understand basic accounting tasks