Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanic
Perform scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on aircraft including Piper, Cessna, Pilatus, HawkerBeech, Gulfstream, and other general aviation and corporate aircraft; as well as perform 100 hour, annual, and phase inspections as required.
Essential Job Functions:
Qualified applicants should possess the following skills and experience:
Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years of documented experience performing maintenance on general aviation and corporate aircraft.
- Current A&P license required.
- Ability to work independently and as a team leader.
- Formal King Air, Cheyenne, or Citation training is preferred.
- Previous experience leading projects is preferred.
- Well-developed trouble shooting skills are a must.
Benefit Summary: (Eligibility after 3 months of hire)
- Health Insurance - Blue Cross of ND
- Traditional Plan & High Deductible Plan offered
- Dental Insurance - Blue Cross of ND
- Life Insurance - $25,000 paid for Employee
- PTO accrues 4 hours pp (accrues after 3 months of hire)
- Health Club Membership
- $50 reimbursed per month must go 8 times per month at minimum
- Voluntary products - paid by Employee
- (eligibility after 3 months of hire)
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (additional)
- AFLAC products including Cancer, Short Term Disability, Hospital Protection & Accident Indemnity
Eligible after 1 year of employment:
- 401k Retirement company matches 50% of the participants contributions, up to max of 3%.
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement - $1,500 per calendar year
Other Basics - (Eligible immediate at hire)
- Holiday 7 days per year
- Funeral 2 days for immediate family