Assemblers - Harrisonburg, Virginia
A client in Harrisonburg, Virginia is currently seeking assemblers with a minimum 2 to 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
The right candidate must possess the following:
- Must be able to stand /walk for extended period of time and able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Responsible for the development of precision-machined metal parts used in manufactured goods.
- Must have thorough understanding of shop math and machine processes and work with minimal support or supervision.
- Must be able to assure appropriate material and tools are available.
- Knowledgeable in their math skills.
- Excellent work ethics.
This New Market, Virginia client is looking for excellent and qualified candidates that are willing to grow within the company and they value their clean and safe environment.
A clean criminal background, drug screen and a high school diploma/ged required.