To be considered for this opportunity, you must complete an online application at www.spherion.com/fargo
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Prepare detailed drawings of tanks according to specifications provided by customer and industry standards.
ESSENTIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Detail small to large tank projects.
- Be able to take a project from start to finish.
- Be able to form working relationship with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to perform at a high level to maintain project schedules.
- Individual requires minimum checking and minimum supervision.
- Can detail any size project with speed and accuracy.
- Will accept any challenge and perform the job or task at the highest level of professionalism.
- Some checking of other shop drawings may be required.
- Prompt and dependable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Drafting and two to four years related experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Proficient in AutoCad Autodesk Inventor
- Ability to read and understand blue prints
- Steel fabrication background helpful
- Must be detail oriented
- Must possess analytical skills
- Must be self-motivated