To be considered for this opportunity, you must complete an online application at www.spherion.com/fargo
Spherion Staffing is looking for a Recruiter that is a self-directed, creative problem solver who is motivated to achieve results through commitment, persuasion, and engagement of others. This individual would be motivated by variety and has a sense of urgency for achievement. Qualified candidate would be someone who is eager to connect in building relationships with clients, candidates, and the community. This person must have the ability to assure compliance with standards and regulations under deadlines. Ideal candidate must be someone who is analytical, makes prudent judgment in new situations, and keeps shrinkage to a minimum. We are looking for someone who is sales minded, service action oriented, a team player, and can drive an agenda! If you are someone who thrives with being a creative problem solver, is people focused, works well under pressure in a fast paced environment under deadlines, we are interested in speaking to you about this opportunity!
Accountability: The Client Service Supervisor is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified field staff to meet the needs of our clients; may supervise and train the Client Service Representatives; appropriately matching skills and coordinating the filling of client orders. Responsibility includes all aspects of client service and supervision within the scope of the duties and responsibilities described below.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Operations/Administration: Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with all federal, state and local government laws and guidelines, as well as all company policies and procedures.
· Determine client's needs and place appropriately skilled employees on assignments
· Receive, write and process all client orders with complete job description and credit information
· Assign appropriate pay rates for field employees and bill rates for clients within established guidelines
· Ensure timely completion and submission of business reports as required
· Conduct quality control calls and arrival calls on all client orders.
· Communicate recruiting needs to Operations and/or Branch Manager