Candidates should be a permanent resident of Bismarck and needs to know the area very well.
The Client Service Supervisor (CSS) is accountable for ensuring the availability of qualified flexible employees through appropriate recruiting and skill matching to achieve total client satisfaction. He/she is also responsible for telemarketing, business development, managing flexible employees and imposing discipline as appropriate.
• Determine client needs, place appropriately skilled employees on flexible/full time assignments and conduct quality control and arrival calls on all client orders
• Receive, write and process all client orders with complete job description and credit information
• Assign appropriate pay rates for field employees and bill rates for clients within established guidelines
• Perform daily financial activities (sales adjustments, payroll, accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections)
• Communicate and coordinate the various aspects of branch operations required to ensure compliance with established policies and procedures, as well as local, state and federal laws and guidelines (Worker's Compensation, Unemployment, Human Resources, Legal, WOTC, etc.)
• Conduct telemarketing to existing and prospective clients; may also perform outside sales activities
• Maintain communication with established clients to ensure successful business development and to promote client and employee retention
• Identify recruiting needs and participate in the development of outside recruiting sources
• Identify new business opportunities
• Participate in local professional, business and civic organizations to enhance personal development and to promote company recognition
• Recruit, interview, make hiring decisions and conduct new employee orientation of flexible employees
• Counsel flexible employees on behavioral and performance issues, document and take corrective action as necessary