To be considered for this opportunity, you must complete an online application at www.spherion.com/minot
Full-Time; Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:30pm
$17.00 to $18.00 DOE
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES:
The Counter Sales/Inside Sales Support position will possess knowledge of the components of hydraulic sales. The individual will work with customer in a positive manner to meet their needs. The individual must possess a high degree of product knowledge and theory regarding hydraulics.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Covers front counter for walk-in customers to ascertain type of parts needed, inspect worn, damaged, or defective parts to determine replacement required or advise customer of parts needed according to description of malfunction.
- Establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with customers and others with whom the individual has contact.
- Provide a professional image over the phone when dealing with customers regarding product sales.
- Accurately fill out invoices, purchase order and credit memos.
- Must keep accurate records of customer information, i.e. contacts, correspondence, quotes, etc.
- Be able to read catalog for replacement part stock numbers and prices and discuss the use and features of various parts with customer
- Provide a professional image when dealing with customers regarding product sales
- Has the ability to do detailed work correctly and function under and handle stressful situations.
- Has the ability to work independently and/or with direction from the manager.
10. Attend product training seminars.
11. Must have excellent communication skills
Seeking motivated self-starter willing to learn.
Salary dependent upon experience.
Benefit package including: Group Health, Dental and Vision, LTD, Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Paid Holidays. 401K with company match.