This individual will function as a Design Engineer and be responsible for managing design projects and bills of materials for the Electrical Engineering Team.
- Produce electrical engineering documentation such as schematic drawings, harness drawings, design manual content, and operation and troubleshooting guides.
- Manage one’s work load to ensure steady progress and timely completion.
- Work on both electrical and mechanical aspects of the vehicle.
- Work with both DC and AC electrical systems.
- Develop engineering bills of materials that are complete, accurate, and on-time.
- Process approved engineering change requests.
- Coordinate design requirements, application reviews, and engineering releases with selected suppliers.
- Develop test requirements and coordinate component and system testing, including analysis of results and participation in the testing, as required.
- Identify and implement design improvement projects directed at reducing cost and improving product performance.
- Complete complex circuit analysis for responsible systems.
- Provide support to production, customer service, and end-user mechanics for vehicle electrical systems.