The Mergis Group has teamed up with our client a renowned consulting firm located in Waltham, MA. We have been asked to identify ENTRY LEVEL Accountants seeking employment in corporate accounting. The roles available are entry level staff accounting roles with very strong exposure to management and a career track.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal candidate will possess strong written, verbal and presentation skills. The candidate will present financial information to various levels. These roles offer strong exposure to the General Ledger. This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
- Project set-up entry
- BACHELORS DEGREE IN ACCOUNTING 0-3 YEARS EXP
- Journal Entries and Month End Close
- Clerical Support including filing data entry etc.
- Maintenance of the Accounting databases
- Manage release of payments to subcontractors
- Project close-out support
- Compliance filings
- Posting to the General Ledger
- Monthly project invoicing, some requiring Excel skills
- Assist in management of unbilled costs monthly
- Accounts Receivable status reporting
- Accounts Receivable reporting to project managers
Please call to discuss
HOW TO APPLY
For Immediate Consideration please contact JOHN DEIGNAN at email@example.com DIRECT: 617.848.3492