$20 - $25 - $30 / hour DOE
Full-time heavy equipment mechanic familiar with construction equipment. Some travel required. Competitive wages, full benefits, and 401K.
- Hands on experience / training with engine and hydraulic troubleshooting methods, repair, and diagnosis.
- 1 - 3 years experience with diesel engine maintenance and repair.
- A thorough understanding of diagnosis equipment.
- Ability to follow logical troubleshooting procedures.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Electrical and hydraulic experience.
- Ability to work occasional overtime.
- Clean driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch, kneel, stand for long period, work in inclement weather, wear hard toed shoes and boots.
- Use computers and programs.
- Document work performed.
- Able to develop and maintain effective relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude a must.
Typical jobs performed:
- Test, diagnose, and troubleshoot systems.
- Conduct Failure analysis.
- Adjust systems for performance.
- Recognize visible indications of problems.
- Analyze component fracture, wear failures, and evaluate for contamination / reusability.
- Maintain and repair the most complex equipment and vehicles at factory and offsite locations.
- Ensure that equipment and vehicles operate effectively, efficiently, and safely.
- Assist in familiarizing and training customers on equipment and vehicles.
- Customer service: conduct daily activities, communications, and interactions in a professional manner.