LOOKING FOR TEMP-TO-HIRE INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR LOCAL COMPANY SELLING BUILDING MATERIALS
Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:30 - 5:30 and rotating Saturdays from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm. Possible overtime of 5+ hours per week.
Job Summary: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling and providing professional customer service to contractors and 'do-it-yourselfers.' The Candidate is responsible for assisting customers in making purchase decisions, efficiently processing sales transactions, and ensuring the customer has everything needed to complete a project. Inventory control is also a component of this position. A strong belief in the mission and goals of the company are necessary.
Responsibilities of position include but are not limited to:
- Sales & Relationship Building:
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers by supplying advice and information.
- Producing timely estimates for packages and projects.
- Following up on sales calls.
- Provides superior customer service while ensuring sales and profit goals are met.
- Supports the outside sales program and contractor customers as directed.
- Store Operations:
- Assists in inventory control by conducting cycle counts, resolving overages, shortages and orders, and receiving merchandise.
- Ensures all company policies and procedures are followed including sales, inventory, and safety.
- Assists in the yard as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge & Training:
- Identifies personal growth needs and learning opportunities.
- Completes required orientation and safety training.
- Commits to continued learning on products, packages, procedures and more.
Benefits will be available upon permanent placement.