To be considered for this opportunity, you must complete an online application at www.spherion.com/fargo
Multiple openings for a 2nd shift Diesel Mechanic/Service Technician.
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience working with diesel trucks in a dealership setting
- Will be working with all makes and models of semi-trucks
- Prefer an Associates degree in diesel tech program
- Need to have strong engine/electric knowledge and good problem solving skills to troubleshoot
- Ideal profile is self-reliant, self-motivated
- Will start on a mid shift Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, with one Sat per month
- Actual hours after training period are Monday-Friday, 3:30pm-12am with a Saturday rotation of 7:30am-12pm once every 3-4 weeks
- Requires a tool set, steel toe boots and pre-employment drug screen
Company benefits include:
401k with company match
Vacation, sick pay, and holiday pay.