Director of Sales and Producers
To be considered for this opportunity, you must complete an online application at www.spherion.com/minot
Salary range $60,000 - $160,000
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Producers
- Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Develops and maintains a book of business.
- Assists in the merger and acquisition process of other insurance agencies
- Conducts one-on-one reviews with all Producers to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Producers sales and activity performance.
- Holds Producers accountable on customer satisfaction and sales requirements.
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance and current pipeline
- Assists in recruiting, testing, and hiring of Producers and CSRs based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
- Holds Producers to accountable on customer satisfaction and sales requirements
- Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance and current pipeline.
- Assists Producers in preparation of proposals and presentations
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- 5-7 Years of experience is sales and sales management
- Experience with Commercial and/or Farm-Crop Insurance
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work in a regional team of professionals.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.