Part Time Administrative Assistant
To be considered for this opportunity, you must complete an online application at www.spherion.com/Bismarck
**Work From Home Opportunity
- Supports the administrative needs of the Board.
- Maintains paper and electronic filing systems including applications, volunteers, project homes, mailing lists, etc.
- Developes, updates and prepares letters, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, flyers and other documents.
- Plans and coordinates meetings and events including the monthly Board Meeting and Annual Meeting.
- Prepares and distribute bi-annual newsletter to board members, friends and contacts.
- Prepares and prints handouts for monthly Board Meeting; send reminder, agenda and meeting minutes for review.
- Develops procedures for annual processes performed by this role and other Board roles; maintains an annual calendar of events.
- Updates Orientation Packet for new members and house captains.
- Addresses phone calls, emails and regular mail daily on weekdays. Presents Board with any requests that require discussion.
- Performs other tasks and special projects as assigned.
Pay range - $10-$14 To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/bismarck when prompted for a recruiter code, use R45520015087 If you have any questions, call 701-250-1111.