TEMP-TO-HIRE POSITION for Media Traffic Coordinator
Job Summary: This position is responsible for scheduling television commercials to existing programming (which changes daily, weekly and monthly). Candidate will prepare daily log for scheduled commercials and assigns promotional material to appropriate client using a computerized scheduling system.Hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
*Job Pace is seasonal and dependent upon scheduled events and holidays.
Dress Code: Casual - Jeans (no holes)
Job duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare daily log by obtaining information such as source, location, and length of program.
- Assign commercials to be run between programs.
- Assign copy to be run on national commercials.
- Sales order entry.
- Switchboard relief.
- Assigns and maintains paid programming.
- Work with sales on correct input of contracts and coordinating time for spots that didn't run.
- Reconciling daily logs, ensuring all spots aired correctly and notifying sales when spots are missed.