PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE/MACHINE OPERATOR - Auburndale, Florida
|Industry||:||Manufacturing & Production
|City, State||:||Auburndale, Florida
|Salary||:||US$12.00 - US$13.50 per hour
|Contact||:||email@example.com, Spherion, United States
Responsible for operating various manual and automated equipment in the production process. Set up machinery and ensure all production materials are available. Operate and monitor equipment and replenish materials as needed. Visually inspect production run and document results. Determine and report malfunctions to appropriate parties. Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
- The production operator must possess a strong commitment to safety and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- This individual will be required to work in all areas of a multi-leveled facility, in temperature extremes and be able to lift 50 lbs distances of 10 to 40 feet. This position requires the ability to perform multi tasks in a fast paced work environment.
- The candidate must be competent in math and writing skills.
- The candidate must also be able to work third shift and work extended hours when necessary.
- Good communication skills and mechanical aptitude are key to success in this position; basic computer skills are desirable.
- Perform production activities for equipment set-up, package filling and labelin, and records retention using guidelines in order to ensure product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare (e.g., inspect, verify condition) all equipment used in the manufacturing process prior to use in order to ensure smooth, sanitary and safe operation.
- Clean and sanitize tanks using technology and physical ability in order to maintain sanitary production equipment in manufacturing plant.
- Operate a label-printing machine and manually label bags or boxes as needed in order to ensure proper packaging of ingredients.
- Move raw materials and finished product within the warehouse or production facility, using warehouse equipment in order to supply production and/or facilitate shipping.
- Perform final quality check/inspection for accuracy and visible damage prior to shipment to customer. Related Work Experience: At least 2 years.
Any candidate interested in this position will be required to take 4 assessments with background knowledge in: hydraulics,pneumatics, PLC, elecrical wiring, plumbing, welding and reading blue prints.
Must be able to work any shift 1st/3rd
Apply online @ https://secure.spherion.com/JobCenter/app/walkin?deptid=554100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org