Spherion Professional Services, a national recruiting and staffing agency with a locally owned office in South Burlington, VT is seeking an experienced Production Planner/Scheduler for our client in Waterbury, VT. This 6 to 8 month temporary opportunity is a chance to be part of a growing, highly desirable, and innovative organization that is commited to social responsibility. Experience with SAP and ERP/MRP Systems Planning is preferred.
If you have a minimum of three years of experience creating production and fulfillment plans while maintaining adequate levels of inventory in a manufacturing or consumer packaged goods environment, please apply online at:
www.spherion.com/jobs Reference ID# 1001908923
Must be available to start a new position right away.
The Production Planner/Scheduler will create production or fulfillment plans to support the forecasted demand while maintaining adequate levels of inventory across the network, working closely with Demand Planning, Sales & Marketing and Operations partners. Develop weekly/monthly supply plans and manage various departmental reporting.
* Review and revise production/fulfillment plans as required by sales forecast or manufacturing schedule.
* Act as liaison between Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Sales, & Marketing; communicate and troubleshoot issues and concerns.
* Assist management and departments with production or fulfillment planning and forecasting.
* Continuously review shipments vs. forecast and tactically adjust plans as needed.
* Work with partners to support warehouse capacity and resource planning.
* Expedite production/inventory receipts to support order fulfillment.
* Participate in supply chain projects and manage reporting.