A client in Martinsburg, WV is seeking good quality candidates to fill various positions within their facility. The client produces fiberglass bathtubs and is looking for good candidates to grow with their company in order to become a permanent placement. Candidates must be flexible with working ten hour shifts and occasional overtime is involved. The facility is production and the right candidate must be able to work under stressful conditions as it is fast paced and be able to be a team player. Qualifications are but not limited to:
- Be able to use hand tools
- Must be able to withstand conditions to temperatures of the weather
- Stand for long periods of time on concrete flooring
- Do not have any medical restrictions such as Asthma or prone to other breathing conditions that would hinder job performance.
- Repetitive duties are involved in some departments
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Not allergic to fiberglass