Job Title: Program Manager
Reports To: Sr. Program Manager
Department: Program Management
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITY
• New program planning responsibilities for pre-prototype, prototype and production events including:
• Product Delivery System Management including preparation and presentation for executive program reviews.
• Adhere assigned programs to the Company’s PDP process.
• Maintain program management systems compliant to QS-9000, and to the Company’s Business Operating System (BOS).
• Facilitate APQP workshops with Launch Teams and key customer personnel.
• Design release and Engineering change management responsibilities for new and current programs, with emphasis on; Costing, Quoting, Planning and implementation.
• Ongoing account commercial management responsibilities for new and existing programs.
• Represent the Company on Customer scheduled events including PDIT meetings and various workshops.
• Serve on source selection team at the Company and manage supplier readiness for component part suppliers on new and existing programs.
• Ongoing contribution margin awareness on new and existing programs, teaming up with Company personnel to continually improve.
• Responsible for program profitability.
• Adheres to all safety rules.
• Any reasonable request deemed necessary by management.
BASIC EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND/OR EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical engineering field preferably Mechanical or Industrial Engineering; non-technical four-year degree with substantial manufacturing experience is minimal requirement; or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years experience in Automotive Interior Manufacturing, Quality or Engineering.
• Previous project/cost tracking experience including fluency in P.C. applications for budgeting timeline and various spreadsheet analyses.
• Good organization and leadership skills.
• Working level knowledge of APQP disciplines.
To Apply Please Contact:
Trés (Chester) Willets, MBA
Director of Professional Services
1200 Woodruff Road
Greenville, South Carolina 29607