Programmer, with PHP proficiency. ETL a plus - Brooksville, Florida
|City, State||:||Brooksville, Florida
|Salary||:||US$50000.00 - US$53000.00 per year
|Contact||:||Karen Knapp, Direct Hire Recruiter, Spherion, United States
ETL Specialist & PHP Proficiency
Minimum Experience: (Note extensive proficiency testing will be given in PHP, Programming, Database Concepts & SQL, and Desk top End User Support.)
3+ years solid experience with Linux operating systems (i.e. Debian, Ubuntu)
2+ years PGP Programming Language experience, (possibly others)
Familiar with server-aids scripting via CGI interface
Comfortable with native mysql_*commands
1+ years strong SQL on any DB platform (MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, etc), preferably My SQL.
Documentation skills and attention to detail
Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment, and deliver on commitments in timely manor
Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects and tasks
Verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work and communicate effectively with IT personnel and back-office users
Problem solving skills
overtime and weekend work will vary and could be required.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
The scope of responsibility covers Extract Transform Load, (ETL) design and development, data modeling, data analysis, and database design of central/common data necessary to support full integration of our key business products, systems and support. Responsible for the definition, development, and tesing of the processes and programs necessary to extract data to the various operational and on-line databases and raw datasets for delivery and integration with company data warehouse. This position is part of the information Technology Department supporting enterprise data, including customer and administration website, transaction and information storage, billing, and reporting needs.
TOP Employer, Excellent Company Benefits..... L o o k!
Health , Dental & Life Insurance to all employees. Paid Holidays, Accrued PTO, Casual Friday, Accord Online University, Attendance Incentive Bonus Program, Fresh Coffee Daily, Lunches provided at no cost, Fresh Fruit provided, clean and comfortable office, vending machines at cost, Thanksgiving/Fall Festival for employee and family, Christmas Party for employee and family, Annual Awards, Company branded clothing and goodies, Improvement Seminars, SPCA Donations, Donations to the Boys and Girls Club of Hernando County. (Most benefits available after 90 day probationary period successfully met)
CALL or EMAIL FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION - Karen Knapp @ 727.278.1961 or email@example.com
* Design, develop, test, debug, implement and maintain ETL workflows, mappings, scripts, views and stored procedures to support the data warehouse and reporting requirements.
* Define and develop program specifications for data migration processes, as well as necessary test plans used to ensure successful execution.
* Perform analysis of data requirements and development of logical and physical data models.
* Review and analyze source data, analyze and document data flows, and validate mapping specifications and business rules from data source to target.
* Develop SQL queries and PGP scripts to validate the completeness, integrity and accuracy of data within the ETL process testing cycle.
* Design and develop automated solutions to increase the efficiency of ETL, data validation and other testing processes.
* Troubleshoot data quality problems, identify, coordinate and help resolve the root cause of day-to-day production issues.
* Configure and tune ETL processes to optimize the data warehousing architecture.
* Participate in data modeling activities to adjust the current data-warehousing model to support new reporting requirements and optimize flexibility.
* Assist with modeling and data loads to support dimensional analysis and reporting requirements.
* Create system documentation including, but not limited to, source to target data mapping, database design diagrams, programming specifications, etc.