Job is located in Fort Wayne, IN.
A Northeast Indiana restoration company is looking for an Operations Manager who will help ensure customers are retained by fulfilling contractual obligations through the timely completion of our fire and water cleaning services. Qualified candidates will be required to facilitate the timely and profitable delivery of all services required to restore damaged property to its pre-loss condition.
This company founded on a culture of teamwork and seeks employees that want to be highly engaged in their business, understanding the customer's needs, and providing great service. If you are someone who takes pride in your workmanship and have a solid work record, please consider applying today.
• Establishing relationships with clients
• Assist with A/R with strategic collection processes
• Management of the budget for projects under his control
• Exceed company targets for client satisfaction.
• Exceed established targets for both response back and delivery of estimates.
• Exceed established targets for return of phone calls.
• Exceed established targets for response times for program repair work
• Exceed company targets for quality ratings
• Exceed targets for COGS and direct labor on managed projects
• Maximize company's asset utilization and profitability by maintaining asset tracking information
• Maintain market leadership with continued education and implementation of state-of-the-art technology as it pertains to the delivery of our services.