To be considered for this opportunity, you must complete an online application at www.spherion.com/minot
The Retail Sales Consultant is responsible for the sale of merchandise and the timely greeting of all potential customers. This position is also responsible for day-to-day store maintenance.
- Ensures proper and timely greeting when a customer enters the store.
- Ensures willingness to work with customers and/or management to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for extensive knowledge of all merchandise displayed in the store and resource catalogs that are available for special orders.
- Knowledge of minor watch repair - such as band and battery replacement.
- Ensures overall knowledge for making a sale and all follow-up paperwork such as warrantees and guarantees. Assist others as needed.
- Ensures the accuracy and security of receiving and shipping merchandise to customers, factory, vendors and other store locations.
- Assist inventory spot checks and year-end inventories.
- Responsible for the proper use and security of the till. Ringing up the sale correctly and counting out correct change.
- Responsible for store appearance - clean showcases, check inventory for accuracy and other day-to-day store maintenance.
- Willingness to work extended hours during the retail 'busy season' and inventories.