Education, Training, and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field with four to six years of experience with full G/L through financial statements.
- CPA Required/public accounting experience is preferred but not required.
- Retail experience is preferred but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be CPA
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports, as well as write reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to apply, analyze, interpret and record business transactions according to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Most important, must demonstrate a commitment to the pursuit of quality work.
- Ability to think independently to solve practical problems and present solutions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Experience with multi-unit operations is helpful.
- Possess strong knowledge of Excel, Word and experience with at least one general ledger system.