To be considered for this opportunity, you must complete an online application at www.spherion.com/fargo
The Tier One Helpdesk Software Support employee will provide customer service on multiple health insurance exchange applications and systems in the production, implementation, deployment and maintenance phases.
This position will work with government officials, key stakeholders and IT vendors on a daily basis to understand, research, escalate, resolve and provide feedback on system and application issues and inquiries. This requires the Tier One employee to work with users in multiple systems daily, conducting password resets, systems testing, networking and connectivity issues and potential security issues.
The Tier One employee will be required to identify where system issues may be, and if not resolvable, escalate the issue to Tier Two employees for resolution. The Tier One employee will work with both the Tier Two employees and the user to provide a resolution to the user.
Key responsibilities include:
· Respond to incoming inquiries, telephone and/or written, from healthcare providers, government officials, key stakeholders and IT vendors
· Research and resolve inquiries in a professional, timely, and accurate manner
· Escalate all Tier Two and Tier Three inquiries and issues, based on document processes, policies, and procedures, to the appropriate help desk
· Document all inquiry activities in the appropriate reporting system
· Provide responses to inquiries in writing
· Follow up on all Tier Two and Tier Three escalated inquiries
· Knowledgeable in all major company computer operating systems
· Identify processing deficiencies and initiate corrective actions
· Suggest ways to improve work processes
· Continuous learning
· Actively participate in company’s operational and ongoing training on multiple applications and systems release updates
· Participate in weekly meetings
· Be prompt, present, and actively participate in required meetings and training
· Complete assessments in a timely manner and to meet/exceed standards as outlined by management
· Seek learning opportunities