Tier II IT Support - Augusta, Georgia
|City, State||:||Augusta, Georgia
|Salary||:||US$22.85 - US$22.85 per hour
|Contact||:||Melanie Morris, Spherion, United States
Performs IT support activities related to client interfacing and internal applications, systems and hardware support and may interface with client or internal users on related problem resolution providing up to Tier II support.
This position is a contract to perm position.
- Provides up to Tier 2 level troubleshooting of hardware/software on MS Windows based networked PCs.
- Performs hardware installs and configurations of PC and/or Unix systems.
- Manages numerous administrative tasks, including but not limited to: physical inventory, online monitoring and creating reports.
- Creates and maintains MS Windows domain accounts.
- Troubleshoots operating systems and network issues on desktop PCs and servers.
- Performs basic UNIX functions including but not limited to evening backup tape processes.
- Mentors and cross-trains IT or ADP personnel.
- Maintains web pages using HTML editor.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or Information Science
Ability to execute on complex instructions including but not limited to detailed tracking notes.
Able to handle mulitiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure.