If you are looking for a Competitive Salary and Excellent Benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, casual dress, on-site fitness facility and cafeteria in A Sioux Falls office, this may be the career move that you have been looking for!
We are looking for someone seeking a High Level position with a Premier Company who has some Public Accounting experience and preferably some experience from a regional Big 4 firm.
The Vice President Corporate Controller will:
- Direct, oversee, and manage all accounting activities including: SEC compliance, corporate accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, operations accounting, commission and payroll processing, internal controls, and costing and analysis.
- Provide knowledge and direction as an integrated business operations partner.
- Direct corporate accounting functions by guiding the monthly and quarterly financial close process, providing analytical support and financial reporting, directing the external auditing activities, and ensuring accounting transactions are recorded and reported in accordance with GAAP.
- Direct operations accounting functions by guiding inventory, projects, fixed assets, and capital accounting.
- Ensure the accurate valuation of company assets.
- Ensure the timely and accurate closing and capitalization of assets.
- Direct guidance of costing and analysis functions by guiding the development of analytical support tools to improve management and understanding of capital expenditures, costs, and cash.
- Direct project and product costing activities to assist business decisions.