We are hiring for warehouse positions in Lansing, Eaton Rapids & Webberville.
If you would like to apply please stop by our office to interview between the hours of 9am - 3pm, no appointments necessary. We are located at:
106 East Grand River Ave.
Lansing, MI 48906
Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment. Must be able to pass at Drug Test & Background Check. Also must have reliable transportation & be willing to work overtime when needed.
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise.
- Stack merchandise on racks.
- Stock warehouse with tools.
- Ensure machinery is serviced and functional.
- Check in merchandise and affix labels.
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute to sales associates for processing.
- Fulfill customer orders.
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment.
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes.
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items received.
- Perform facilities maintenance.
- Sort material according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor / manager.
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse.
- Compile inventory balances and price lists.
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse.