Spherion Professional Services, a national recruiting and staffing agency with a locally owned office in South Burlington, VT is seeking a Web Migration Project Coordinator for our client in Burlington, VT. This is a project-based position at a very desirable, forward-thinking organization on the cutting edge of new technologies. Requires strong technical skills: web applications, software development, running scripts and database manipulation. Perl and XML experience preferred.
The need is immediate, must be able to start right away.
Supplemental health plan, dental, vision and disability benefits available with no waiting period.
If you have a relevant technical skillset, are web-savvy and great at problem solving, please apply online at: www.spherion.com/jobs Reference ID# 1001912661
Support technical web migration initiative to project completion. Migrate client site data from three individual providers to a single different provider.
* Work with migration team to facilitate web migration from one of three providers to a single, different provider.
* From assigned queue, copy and paste and import data from a live database to an Excel spreadsheet.
* Run database comparisons, troubleshoot undesirable changes and repair problems as they occur.
* Work with navigation system, pull and configure files, run scripts in a methodical, consistent manner.
* Communicate via e-mail with third-party vendors to facilitate migration process.
* Implement the changeover in a way that is seamless for all clients.
* Support quality process to ensure accurate configuration.