Wood and Truss Assembler - Bismarck, North Dakota
Temp-To-Hire Wood/Truss Assembly Position
Hours: Monday through Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a half hour lunch.
Candidates are required to provide the following tools:
- Candidates needed to assemble trusses. All work is done indoors. Will be cutting, fitting, nailing and gluing trusses.
- Possible forklift use-- training provided but experience preferred
- Steel toe boots not required, but good work boot encouraged.
- tool belt
- utility knife
- tape measure
- Must wear safety glasses.
Candidates should be aware that the glue used in assembly does not come out of clothing. Please dress with this in mind. If the candidate does not have all the tools required, company will provide tools but will deduct $40 from the employee's check.
1. confer with engineering, technical or manufacturing personnel
2. use computers to enter, access or retrieve data
3. work as a team member
4. direct and coordinate activities of workers or staff
5. examine products or work to verify conformance to specifications
6. fabricate, assemble, or disassemble manufactured products by hand
7. perform safety inspections in manufacturing or industrial setting
8. read work order, instructions, formulas, or processing charts
9. use hand or power tools