xcellent career opportunity available through Spherion with a large, West Madison client!
Under the direction of the Sourcing & Vendor Management Office leadership, the Workforce Specialist will assist in the management of the Contractor Resource Center. This position will provide direction on the day to day operation of the CRC program. The incumbent will participate in the development of program strategy, knowledge of industry best practices, implementation of program changes and training of staff and vendors. The Workforce Specialist will be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with all levels of staff including hiring managers, business partners and CRC stakeholders throughout the organization and with vendors.
1. Program Offering: maintain best practice processes for the day to day operations of the program. Assess and diagnose issues and opportunities impacting program, recommend and implement process changes to increase effectiveness, monitor results. Assist with the identification, implementation and monitoring of processes to reduce risk to company.
2. Staff Requisition Process: working with internal Managers to select appropriate sourcing strategy, develop requisitions or RFx for setup within the VMS tool, releasing information to vendors and vendor call, coordinating interview requests, status reporting and tracking. For staffing requisitions, screen candidate profiles (skills, experience, availability, etc.) to present hiring managers with short-list of qualified candidates.
3. Vendor Management: establish and maintain strong vendor relationships; conduct quarterly business reviews and score cards along with other tasks identified in vendor management plan. Maintain knowledge of PSA and consulting agreements for current and new vendors; setup new vendors in corporate systems/tools. Assist with selection of vendors for the CRC, including staff augmentation and SOW vendors.
4. Contractors: Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding along with entering new Statement of Work (SOW) contracts and amendments.
5. Reporting and Analytics: contractor and SOW reporting of actual and forecasts, tenure, head count tracking, requisition data, monthly statistics, and other reports as requested. Research and analyze data pertaining to external workforce labor market including bill rates, markups, employment screening, compliance, audits, etc.
6. Internal Relationships: establish and maintain solid working relationships throughout the organization. Maintain an understanding of organizational and SVMO goals and make appropriate recommendations to help achieve those goals.
7. Training: facilitate training and assistance to managers and vendors as needed on use of vendor management tool, job requisitions, on boarding processes and appropriate vendor and contractor interaction, partnering with corporate Human Resources and Legal functions to mitigate risks and/or issues.