How Spherion can help
We are here to help out in any way and we're proud to stand with you. We are focused on key initiatives that will help you and the Spherion team stay safe and productive. Please reach out to your local Spherion office if you need any support.
Business continuity solutions
Our expert advisors are eager to partner with you and develop a plan addressing your business’s gaps, areas of opportunity and potential solutions.
Virtual work environments
With social distancing becoming increasingly necessary, more and more of our employees work from home each day. We're helping our employees and our clients transition to this new normal.
Hiring the right people
Our recruiters are prepared to support clients' changing needs for labor resources and they are assisting new job seekers who find themselves looking for new jobs.
Keeping people employed
We're working to shift our temporary employees from clients with decreasing demand to clients whose labor needs are soaring. If you're a Spherion employee, please contact your recruiter to find out about new opportunities.
To our employees
Your health and safety continues to be our top priority. We want to assure you that we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe working environment. We are working with our clients to ensure appropriate safety protocols and controls are in place and meet the guidelines set by CDC, OSHA and local health authorities.
Please follow all guidelines provided by your Spherion representative and your client.
For your safety, we recommend that you follow these guidelines:
- Self-screen each morning for symptoms of illness prior to going to the worksite. Specifically, ask yourself these three questions, and if you answer yes to any of them, stay home and please consider consulting your healthcare professional. 1) Have I had a fever of 100.4 F or higher in the past 72 hours? 2) Have I been within 6 feet of someone with a laboratory confirmed case of COVID-19 for a prolonged period of time (15 minutes or more) in the past 14 days 3) Do I have any of the following: a new cough, chills, muscle aches, sore throat, diarrhea, or loss of taste/smell?
- Wear a face covering.
- Disinfect hands upon entering.
- Maintain social distancing of six feet.
- When handling documents such as ID or paperwork and pens, these should be placed on a table to ensure social distancing can be maintained (i.e. instead of handing them to each other). Please feel free to bring your own pen.
- Use hand sanitizer or wash your hands after handling documents or items handled by others in the office.
If you are uncomfortable with a worksite situation (such as someone not wearing a facial covering or lack of social distancing, etc.), please talk to your direct supervisor and your Spherion representative immediately. Spherion prohibits retaliation against employees who report a workplace hazard, make a complaint or otherwise engage in protected activity concerning a workplace health and safety concern.
We will continue to evaluate the situation and work with clients to ensure you have a safe working environment. Thank you for your dedication and hard work during these challenging times. Please continue to stay safe and healthy.