- Responsible for applicable regulations, documentation, insurance, packing.
- Responsible for inventory including all receipt and issue transactions. Assure accuracy of all documentation. Account for inventory accuracy through monthly cycle count and annual physical inventory
- Establishes, institutes and enforces all procedures and policies for the Distribution Center, in compliance with program guidelines
- Develops and implements training, supervision and monitoring plan to ensure that logistics policies and procedures are adhere to by staff
- Makes recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations
- Assures appropriate use of logistics resources for all activities
Working hours: 40
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.