E-Commerce Website Set-Up role:
- Complete the technical preparation work needed to coordinate the production of our products via online ordering systems.
- The website set-up process ensures the items are produced according to customer specifications, quality criteria, and time requirements via our site implementation process.
- Accurately setup customer websites using internal administration tools, add products & make changes to existing ordering sites.
- Setup InDesign template proofs for our customers to approve.
- Setup usable print files for our producing companies to use.
- Help prioritize website tasks to meet our customers due dates.
- Assist with the E-Services department on ordering site questions.
- Testing of your products once you have them added to the ordering site.
- Maintain high level of quality through set standards.
- Maintain high level of production through set standards.
Working hours: Monday - Friday -- 8AM - 5PM
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of related/relevant experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge and experience with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator on a PC.
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of our website admin tools.
- Previous use of PageDNA or similar platform is preferred but not required.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.