As a Estimating Representative with spherion client you will be responsible for the quick and efficient processing of quotes based on requests from our customer. You will work closely in building internal and external customer relationships at all personnel levels for our Contract customers.
*Training is provided for you to successfully do the following*
- Apply pre-established pricing to customer requests using pricing databases and web-based quoting tools.
- Collects information for proper quotations from other areas as appropriate.
- May assist with the establishment of standards and pricing databases.
- Answer questions on and guide customers through product choices and options.
- Daily communication both phone and email communication.
- Provide suggestions to customer on other products and/or services in an effort to up-sell an order.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Working hours: Monday-Friday -- 8am-4:30pm - Some Saturdays
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Displays a solid mathematical aptitude and attention to detail.
- 1-2 years of related experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Computer experience with a preference in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and understanding of the products, production equipment capabilities, manufacturing processes, production rates and materials is preferred.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.