1st Shift Housing Assembler in Mankato
Manufacturing & Production
US$ 13.00 per hour, $13 per hour + none
This position is responsible for the assembling products to meet customer and internal quality expectations. This includes, but is not limited to, general assembly of enclosures, adding accessories, and maintaining efficiency standards.
- Work safely on products of similar design where methods and procedures are standardize and assure quality is at its maximum.
- Read and utilize bill of materials to ensure customer needs in custom product designs.
- Assists employees with questions and concerns and assemble units as time permits.
- Responsible for following ERP and ISO procedures.
- When applicable, enforce all company policies and procedures.
- Follow safety and environmental procedures and work instructions referenced in the company's Matrix found on SharePoint.
- Other tasks as assigned by manager.
Working hours: Mon-Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm
- Ability to read and interpret general procedures and speak fluent English.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to work with simple mathematical figures and calculations such as adding, subtracting, multiplications, percentages and to apply other forms when required.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs. frequently
- Preferred: High School Diploma or GED.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.