The Line Lead is responsible for the safety, quality and productivity of all employees in the designated department and shift.
- Coordinate and delegate department activities to ensure department and company production is met on a timely manner.
- Ensure quality, safety, and company standards are enforced at all times.
- Participates in continuous improvement projects and processes.
- Participates in required employee trainings.
- Complete daily production records and other reports and documentation.
- Ensure departmental paperwork is being completed as required.
- Ensure all required departmental checks are performed as required.
- Responsible to ensure that the correct inventory of supplies is present for the required jobs to be performed.
- Investigate and report all incidents to Supervisor/Manager of the department.
- Must be able and willing to assume responsibility when supervisor is absent.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and sanitary work area.
- Fast paced, working with manual and automated processes and equipment.
- Factory climate changes with the season and employee must dress accordingly.
- The facility produces product that will require employees to work with allergens, including, but not limited to: milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday - 6am-5pm
- Proven ability to read, write, and communicate in the English language.
- Use of basic math skills.
High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, and safely lift up to 50 lbs without assistance.
- Must be able to reach above shoulders, climb, squat, kneel, and bend often.
- Must be able to wear required Personal Protective equipment (PPE) for extended periods of time. (Hair net, ear plugs, boots, smock, and frequent hand washing).
- Must show proficiency in the operation of all necessary equipment.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.