Spherion is seeking a self-motivated employee to work in our production department. The successful individual will learn to operate a printing press and will also be cross-trained to use other production equipment. We are looking for a dedicated and energetic employee who works well independently on assigned tasks, is flexible, and gets along well with others. The person filling this position must have attention to detail and needs to achieve excellent quality, resulting in satisfying the customer's needs.
- Successful candidate must also have the flexibility to work Saturdays and overtime based on workload.
- Longer days and Saturday work is expected over the busy season (January through April).
- Need for an excellent attendance record!
Working hours: Monday-Friday -- 7AM-3:30PM
High School degree or equivalent
- Multi-tasking is essential.
- Prior experience running some type of printing press is helpful.
- Detail oriented - very important!
- Good organizational skills.
- Must work well independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a semi-consistent basis.
- Ability to stand during shift.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess basic math and computer skills.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.