2nd Shift Cable Harness Assembly in Blue Earth
Blue Earth, Minnesota
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
US$ 11.50 - US$ 12.00 per hour, $11.50 - 12.00 per hour + none
Leah Macgregor, Spherion
Job Summary: Our client in Blue Earth is seeking talented professionals to succeed and grow with us as we create unique, effective, efficient and economical solutions for our clients.
- Assembles wire harnesses, cable assemblies, printed circuit boards/mechanical assemblies with the use of various hand tools.
- Positions, inserts and fastens a variety of mechanical and electrical parts.
- Uses common hand tools, such as cutters, nut drivers, crimpers, soldering irons, etc.
- Reads and follows written build instructions to perform assigned operation(s), including numbered lists, color coding and diagrams.
- Operates various types of equipment designed to complete specific tasks, such as crimping a terminal onto the end of a wire or printing numbers on rubber material.
- Cleans parts and/or assemblies using common solvents, as required.
- Performs visual and standard evaluations of specific operations per written workmanship standards.
- Performs operations defined in product documentation to build printed circuit/mechanical assemblies.
Working hours: MON-THURS 3:30PM - 2:00AM
Working hours: MON - THURS 3:30PM - 2:00AM
- Previous experience in manufacturing preferred but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Individual should have basic computer knowledge
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.