2nd Shift Freezer Technician in Le Center
Le Center, Minnesota
Manufacturing & Production
Temp to Perm
US$ 10.75 per hour, $10.75 - 10.75 per hour + none
Macgregor, Leah, Spherion
Responsible for proper flow of production, product quality, and area safety.
- Oversees product flow into blast freezer
- Ensure quality, safety, and company standards are enforced at all times.
- Ensure departmental process and procedures are performed and upheld.
- General housekeeping of freezers.
- Support lines as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Fast paced, working with manual and automated processes and equipment.
- Factory climate changes with the season and employee must dress accordingly.
- This plant produces and employees will be handling products that contain allergens, including, but not limited to: milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
- Ability to work in extremely cold environment ranging from -2 to -30 degrees.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday - 4:30pm-2am
- Ability to communicate with other leads, all departments and all levels of the factory.
- Ability to address performance issues.
- Ability to safely maneuver manual hand jack full of product, weighing 1100 to 1300lbs in close quarters.
- Possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills.
- Possess good eye-hand coordination.
- Follow direction set forth by supervisor or manager.
- Familiarity with factory policies regarding safety, quality, and GMP's.
High School Diploma or GED.
3 - 6 months of related experience is preferred.
- Standing and walking consistently.
- Lifting up to 10-50 lb.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hair net, ear plugs, boots, smock, and frequent hand washing).
- Must wear cut resistant gloves at all times when using knives or similar tools.
- Must wear eye protection when using air hoses.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.