Spherion Staffing is seeking a Gavehren Operator! Responsibilities include safely and efficiently operating the machine to affix gift cards and loyalty to custom carriers. This position is also responsible for identifying all parts of the order, arranging them in correct sequence and receiving approval on each job prior to run mode.
- Properly set up the machine to the specifications required, and operate the machine producing the best quality.
- Conduct visual checks of machinery and escalates any problems to leadership and maintenance.
- Perform daily cleaning of machinery, including using chemical cleaners.
- Work with the warehouse and inventory representatives on material movement.
- Ensure the sign off approvals meet production needs.
- Manage daily production to meet department schedules.
- Understand and complies with all departmental policies and procedures.
Working hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY 2:00PM - 10:00PM
- High School Diploma or GED
- Follow directions / read directions.
- Basic math skills.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Works well with a team.
- Responsible for following safety policies.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.