Adheres to the all safety policies reporting any safety hazards to Product Coordinator. Maintains and operates a safe work area. Knowledgeable about safety practices and adheres to safety policies. Attends all required safety meetings.
Wears and is in compliance with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements for the position at all times.
Understands and strictly follows all GMP, SOP, SSOP, HACCP, Food Safety, Allergen Control and AIB programs and policies.
Daily Duties (Directs any questions to the Product Coordinator):
- Must be able to accurately use the Kronos time keeping system.
- Familiar with positioning/placing raw ingredients on the start of the production line.
- Understands how to mix raw ingredients.
- Able to perform tasks assigned for re-working product.
- Knowledgeable about packaging and boxing finished goods.
- All duties as assigned.
Crust - Place crust on conveyor belt.
Sauce/Sauce Spreader - Hand spread liquid materials on crust.
Hand-apply - Distribute food ingredients evenly across pizza crust.
Cheese - Places large blocks of cheese in grater and effectively runs waterfall.
Blender - Mixes frozen ingredients in large mixing containers.
Feeder/Pocket Stuffer - Works with Multivac MO to ensure shrink-wrap efficiency.
Palletizer - Places finished product on pallet.
Carton Feeder - Works with Cartoner MO to place product boxes on to cartoner.
Packer/Finished Product Stuffer - Places individual boxes into larger distribution boxes.
Waterfall - Consists of meat, cheese and spice. Effectively runs waterfall.
Pouch flattener - Flatten pouches.
Pack Tech QC - Ensures pizzas are properly sealed and even topping distribution. Pulls product for re-work. Multivac QC - Ensures pizzas are properly sealed and even topping distribution. Pulls product for re-work.
Spice Applicator - Places spice in hopper.
Working hours: MON-FRIDAY 2:00PM - 10:30PM (Staggered Starts)
- High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
- Entry level position. No experience necessary. Preferred one to two years previous experience in production.
- Ability to work in a face pace high demand environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack.
- Ability to work over time as needed and with minimal amount of notice.
*Understand the work schedule will vary. The workweek is less than or more than 40 hours per week*
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.