Operates all machines ensuring production demands are met. Assists Technicians in set up, tear down and cleaning of
? Responsible for all operational functions of machine.
? Maintains cleanliness of the area around machines.
? Change foils and disposes of waste foils when required.
? Responsible for adjustments to machine to ensure high quality production parts.
? Responsible for filling and/or transferring of bulk.
? Responsible for organizing and training Line Inspectors per job.
? Responsible for ensuring that labels provided are correct.
? Reports high spoilage to supervisor.
? Ensure correct data and box counts are reported on daily logs.
? Responsible for removing skids from production area into staging area.
? Ensure materials and information of provided for incoming shift personnel.
? Ensures placement of perforation and day codes remain consistent.
? Responsible for paperwork accuracy.
? Assists in cleaning and tear down of machine.
? Completes cleaning log and ensures paperwork is complete before returning to supervisors
? Follows work instructions and SOPs.
? Ensures final product meets or exceeds quality standards.
? Ensures cGMP procedures are read, understood and followed.
Working hours: MONDAY - FRIDAY
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions).
- High School diploma or GED with two years related work experience in a production environment OR any
equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and
- Must have knowledge of mechanics and tools.
- Must have mechanical experience in vocational school or workplace.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak the English language.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work well with others.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have good vision (may be corrected vision).
- Must be flexible and available to work any shift (including shift changes, extended hours, weekends)
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.