Efficiently perform any task assigned on the production line that does not require a specific skill set. Ensures proper production flow by packing an acceptable finished product. Position works on either manual line or automated line as directed.
- Unloading and Loading products.
- Place cardboard collar around product in process.
- Prepare boxes and places finished product inside.
- Run full cases through the tape machine.
- Maintain a clean, safe, sanitary and professional work environment.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Fast paced, working with manual and automated processes and equipment. Factory climate changes with the season and employee must dress accordingly. Chemical handling is required for production line sanitation.
- This plant produces and employees will be handling products that contain allergens, including, but not limited to:milk, soy, wheat, egg, tree nuts and peanuts.
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 5pm-3am
- Must communicate with others to ensure proper workflow to avoid line downtime and waste.
- Must communicate with appropriate personnel to ensure quality of finished product.
- Possess normal to excellent manual dexterity and motor skills.
- Ability to become familiar with company methods and standards and apply that knowledge to daily duties.
- Familiarity with factory policies regarding safety, quality, and GMP's.
- Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals, promoting team work.
- Standing and walking consistently.
- Reach outward and above shoulder frequently.
- Climb and crawl occasionally.
- Squat, kneel or bend frequently.
- Lift up to 10-50 pounds.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hair net, ear plugs, boots, smock, and frequent hand washing)
- Must wear cut resistant gloves at all times when using knives or similar tools.
- Must wear eye protection when using air hoses.
High School Diploma or GED.
3 to 6 month of related experience.
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.