Spherion Staffing's client is seeking Press Operators on our 2nd shift to print customer orders in the Small Format area. The position is responsible for the setup and operation of equipment to meet the specifications of the customer's order.
- Set up, operate and maintain production to meet job specifications on production orders, proofs and supplied samples
- Troubleshoot mechanical and printing issues.
- Perform routine maintenance and minor repairs of press, delivery, feeder, coater and other equipment
- Reproduce color to match proofs, samples and specifications utilizing both visual and instrumentation match process
- Keep Supervisor informed of any concerns or issues that would compromise quality, schedules or safety
- Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Working hours: Monday - Friday -- 3PM - 11PM
-- High school education or equivalent required
We will train individuals who have the following attributes:
-- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
-- Team player with a positive attitude
-- Has strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills required
-- Ability to utilize and learn computer program for order processing
-- Basic math skills required
-- Ability to distinguish colors
-- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
-- Ability to lift up to 20-40 pounds on a consistent basis
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.