**This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our client--get hired on immediately!**
Maintenance Technicians maintain, service, and troubleshoot machinery and equipment.
Use tools to set up, troubleshoot and maintain equipment
Occasionally lift and or move up to 50 lbs
Frequent climbing, crouching, standing, lifting and reaching over head
Ability to safely work with moving mechanical parts, ladders, and Lock Out/Tag Out
Industrial Maintenance degree or equivalent experience required
Working hours: Monday-Friday 9:50PM-6:00AM
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Preferred two years experience, minimum of one year experience demonstrating ability to operate machinery and working in a food manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, manufacturing work orders, operating and maintenance instructions and quantity and inventory procedure manuals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate information to other shifts and departments.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.