Our client located on the Northside of Jacksonville is seeking to hire Account Representatives for a growing customer service department. Account Representatives are required to manage order flow and service requests in order to meet business units objectives. Effectively communicate with internal and external clients. Provide training, testing, and support activities for business unit. The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
Review and maintain orders through the order management system from the time of receipt to the time of shipment.
Review orders to ensure accuracy in product assortment, forecasted quantity (allocations) and scheduled ship dates.
Communicate order status to Sales Channel and/or Account.
Execute order changes based upon business need.
Monitor order to shipment flow to ensure timely shipping
Liaison between shipping area and the account and/or NY to solve any issues (cancel date, PO errors, response time of routing)
Develop daily ship update for assigned accounts and ensure sales dollars are reported accurately
Provide analysis as needed to support Sales Channel and/or other departments requests and resolve related issues.
Provide post shipment support and assist in research as needed for shortages, overages and other claims.
Provide daily activity report(s) as needed by the business, leadership and/or account
Provide best in class service to all customer contacts internal and external - through ownership of assigned accounts and demonstrated proficiency of the business.
Proactively communicate issues pertaining to his/her account.
Resolve internal/external customer inquiries at the time of contact.
Document current SOPs and make improvement suggestions to streamline processes
Engage in continuous improvement activities such as assessing current business processes to identify areas of improvement and contribute to projects to implement new processes.
Working hours: Monday - Friday
The ideal candidate will possess:
- High school diploma at minimum but would prefer a 2 or 4 year degree
- 4 years of Order Management experience, including detailed understanding of the order, fulfillment, and invoice process.
- Understanding of export documentation and logistics
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word) and email applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work on an individual level as well as a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to make timely and effective decisions with minimal direction
- Ability to adjust to competing and shifting priorities
- Proficient in SAP (or similar ERP system)
- Proven success in business process improvement
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.