Our client has an opening for an accountant to serve as Chief Financial Officer. Successful candidate will manage finances, handle financial reporting, and manage the accounting department. The ideal Chief Financial Officer candidate will be a strong leader who has no less than 10 years of experience in financial management with experience as a CFO as well as a Master's degree in Business Administration.
Chief Financial Officer Job Description:
- Manage finances and handle financial reporting
- Perform internal controls
- Manage the Accounting department
- Protect Assets
- Manage cash
- Financial planning with consideration for taxable income
- Perform cost accounting functions
- Travel may be required
Working hours: Monday-Friday
Chief Financial Officer Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in financial management with some experience as a CFO required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Accounting required - MBA preferred
- Written and verbal communication skills - including presentation skills
- Exposure to acquisitions and business alliances desired
- Ability to manage teams of accountants
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and styles
BACKGROUND CHECK and DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.