Our client has an opening for an Accountant. Successful candidate will assist with budget reporting, prepare IRS tax reportings, manage funds and reporting, and perform other accounting functions. We are seeking an experienced accountant with 7 years of experience in financial management.
- Prepare IRS tax reportings and filings
- Assist with budgeting and budget reporting
- Manage funds - ensure adequate liquidity for capital needs and invest excess cash
- Evaluate, process, and handle insurance claims
- Manage record-keeping for endowments, split interest, and general investments
- Other accounting tasks as assigned
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Accountant is necessary
- Minimum of 7 years of experience managing funds is needed
HOURS: Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00
BACKGROUND CHECK: Requirement
DRUG SCREEN: Requirement
A current resume is required in order to move forward with your application.
**Please use Google Chrome when creating a profile, as other browsers may cause compatibility issues.
Spherion is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.