Our client, a business process company, has an opening for an accounting audit manager. Successful applicant will lead and mentor our audit associates, review and assist with financial reports for a wide range of clients
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to develop their technical knowledge and leadership skills through monitoring assignments as a leader of an effective team. Limited travel is required for this position.
- Prepare audit reports and recommendations
- Assist in the implementation of administrative procedures
- Confer with client owners and personnel
- Inspect client information systems for efficiency and effectiveness
- Computation of tax provisions and deferred tax liabilities
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standards
- Be seen as a role model for audit professionals
- Coach, train and develop staff to upgrade their knowledge
Working hours: To be determined
--This position requires a CPA certificate and a minimum of 5 years of auditing experience with a CPA firm
--The applicant must be a team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills
To be considered, please apply online at www.spherion.com/fargo
If you have any questions please contact Kathleen Toft at 701-412-2904
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.