Accounts Payable Specialist in Bristol
Accounting & Auditing
US$ 12.00 - US$ 13.00 per hour, $12 - 13 per hour + none
Tywanna Hatfield, Spherion
Accounts Payable Specialist performs all facets of accounts payable department functions for three companies and payroll for more than 700 employees.
- Accounts Payable interface with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Receive, review, code and enter invoices for processing
- Research invoices as needed
- Compare and maintain utilities log for reasonability
- Prepare Cash Requirements report for upper management
- Process payments and prepare for mailing/distribution
- Record invoices as paid and maintain proper filing
- Journal Entries as needed
- Account Reconciliations as needed
- Period End close functions
- Year End close functions to include 1099 statements to qualified vendors
- Vendor maintenance in system
- Vendor communications as needed
- Perform all aspects of these functions twice weekly
- Additional pay runs may be required and requested as needed
- Prepare reports in Excel as needed.
Working hours: 8 am to 5 pm Mon-Fri
Time Management Requirements
--Complete job function within established time frame
--Work well under pressure
--Meet deadlines without immediate supervision
--Possess excellent organizational skill
Associate degree in Business Administration or Accounting is preferred, but not necessary.
Must have 2 years experience meeting the above requirements.
Accounts Receivable experience a plus
Qualifies applicant may apply at www.spherionjobcentral.com
Spherion has helped thousands of people just like you find work happiness! Our experienced staff will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temp-to-perm or direct hire opportunities, no one works harder for you than Spherion. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.